The problem of dry, frizzy hair always makes you embarrassed. This problem also makes you uncomfortable mentally. It is important to keep in mind that your hair is one of the most complicated parts of your body and you need to follow special things to take care of them. Following certain treatments will not only make your hair healthy and look good. It will also provide you full assistance on how to get rid of frizzy hair.
Here we have tried to provide all the details about the problem of frizzy hair along with some effective home remedies to get rid of the problem of frizzy hair. Read on to get full information about these natural remedies.
Home remedies to get rid of frizzy hair
Major effective treatments to get rid of frizzy hair at home are as follows.
● Coconut oil
Coconut oil has always been considered good for your hair due to its various healthy properties. That is also the reason coconut oil is used in various hair products. Coconut oil provides soothing as well as smoothing effect to the hair due to its calming effect. It also helps in making them look more natural.
- Heat coconut oil to make it warm.
- Apply the warm coconut oil on your hair.
- Massage well into scalp for about 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse the oil from your hair.
- Wash your hair with the shampoo and conditioner.
Bananas are highly beneficial for the hair. It conditions your hair naturally to make them healthy as well as smooth. It is also helpful in nourishing your hair naturally.
- Blend fresh, ripe banana along with along with small amount of olive oil and honey.
- Shampoo your hair properly and then apply the prepared banana mask on your hair.
- Leave it for around 30 minutes. ○ Rinse it off with the help of warm water.
- Repeat this treatment at least once every week.
Eggs are also considered good for your hair. Along with providing a nourishing effect to your hair, eggs also help in making your hair shinier as well as healthier. It is highly recommended to get rid of frizzy hair.
- Mix whole egg in water.
- Apply this paste on the hair.
- Massage on your hair gently.
- Wash it off with water.
- Condition and shampoo your hair.
- Repeat this method at least once per week.
Along with making your hair smooth as well as silky, the avocado will also help you in providing important nutrients to your hair which makes them healthy. This can also be helpful in eliminating split heads from hair.
- Take a fresh, ripe avocado○ Mash the avocado by mixing it with coconut oil.
- Apply the prepared paste on the hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Condition and shampoo your hair normally after that.
- Repeat this method twice every week.
● Apple cider vinegar
Along with providing various important nutrients to your body, apple cider vinegar is also helpful for your hair health. It helps in cleaning your hair with removing all the impurities from the scalp such as dandruff and provides natural shine to your hair.
- In a cup of warm water, mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it on your scalp.○ Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it well.
- Repeat this process twice every week.
● Hot oil
You can also use chemical oils to get rid of frizzy hair. However, make sure that the oil is mild in fragrance. Too much fragrance means that the oil is filled with a lot of chemicals. You can follow the hot oil treatment by your own to nourish your hair properly.
- Get safe hot oil.
- Apply hot oil on your hair from the head to the tip.
- Now place hair mask on hair.
- Leave it around 10-20 minutes.
- Rinse it well with hot oil.
- Use this method regularly to get softer and shinier hair.
Apart from these, you can also use some tips on how to get rid of frizzy hair.
● Do not use towel to dry hair
If you have a habit of drying your hair just after taking a shower, then it can damage your hair. Drying of hair with the help of towel may damage the cuticles of the hair due to fiber in a towel.
You can let dry your hair by itself instead. Also, gently pressing out the water may also be useful. Or you can use towel with micro fiber to reduce the damage to your cuticle.
● Do not use hair gadgets and hair curlers
Uncontrolled use of hair curlers to curl your hair to change your look can also prove harmful for your hair. Use of these hair gadgets will make your hair more dryer as well as frizzier.
Instead, you can flaunt the natural beauty of your hair and if you want to use hair gadgets, make sure you are not using it every day.
● Avoid blowing your hair
Drying your hair with the help of blower can also be highly harmful as you are exposing your hair to a high amount of heat. Your hair will become frizzy and dry. However, you can use vitamin E oil after blowing your hair to keep them away from drying.
You should always try not to blow your hair with too much of heat and for a longer period of time. It is also recommended not to dry your hair every day.
● Alcohol-filled conditioners
It is also important to use conditioners as well as shampoo which are made with natural products and are too high in chemicals, especially alcohol, as it can dry and make your hair frizzy. It is also recommended to get a habit of using conditioners after shampooing your hair. Also, do not use hair products which are filled with substances which can make your hair dry completely.
● Use good quality comb
Combing of hair is also important. However, you should always comb your hair every day with a wide-toothed comb. Combing of dry hair is recommended and can be very helpful.
● Protect your hair
Protecting your hair from outside impurities and dust can damage your hair. You can protect them by wearing scarves or cap whenever you are going outside.
● Bun or ponytail
You can also turn your hair into bun or ponytail if they are too dry and frizzy. You should also look for various other hairstyles through which you can keep your hair up to keep them protected.
By Prajakt K.