Many people across the globe are suffering from an unfortunate condition known as baldness due to growing problem of hair loss. Although there are various important factors behind hair loss and you can also get it while having medical conditions such as chemotherapy, hair loss can occur at any stage and most of the times it is linked to growing issues of stress due to extremely busy lifestyle. However, one should easily get rid of this problem with the help of a most ancient health advisor, Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic treatment for baldness are considered as one of the best health remedy to counter hair fall issues as it deals with the natural substances and hardly shows any side effects. Many women use various ayurvedic treatments to counter hair fall problem to save themselves from baldness. We have given you 9 best ayurvedic treatment for baldness, which you can consider to solve hair fall issues.
Best Ayurvedic Treatment For Baldness
1. Bhringaraj Leaves
Bhringaraj literally means king of herbs in English. As its name suggest, it has definitely got the powers to counter hair fall problem and also helps in reversing the balding condition. The herb, which can be available in powder as well as oil form, produces a calming effect after applying on the scalp, according to the experts.
- Make a paste by blending the leaves of bhringaraj with some water. You can also use bringaraj powder of leaves are unavailable.
- Apply the thick paste on the scalp and leave it for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash it with the help of shampoo.
- Do this process at least thrice a week to get better results.
Apart from considering it as a great solution for blood purification, experts also says that amla equally is considered highly effective on hair loss solutions. Amla has proven effective as it counters dandruff as well as scalp aggravation, according to the experts. It also works as a natural dye for your hair if combines with shikakai and provides natural brown color to your hair.
- Make a smooth paste with combining amla powder with water.
- Apply the paste on your scalp as well as your hair and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with shampoo.
- Repeat it for three times a week.
According to the experts, neem has been considered as one of best solutions for improving skin health and hair loss. Neem, if applied on the scalp, helps in strengthening roots which, then, helps in improving hair growth. Neem also helps in countering various scalp disorders occur due to eczema, psoriasis, dryness, scaliness etc., which can affect the root growth and helps in solving the state of baldness.
- Take neem leaves and boil it in the water for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid in the jug after it gets cool.
- Apply this water on your hair after conditioning. Remember to not rinse your hair further.
- Wash it with the neem water.
- Repeat it for thrice a week.
Rithaor also known as soap nuts have been found highly helpful in promoting hair growth as well as improving volume and texture. Ritha has been used as a great remedy for hair growth since a long time due to it various natural abilities. It can also be used to cleanse your as it also helps in retaining natural oils releases from your scalp in the process.
- Boil the soap nuts in the water for 15 minutes after keeping them in the water to soak overnight.
- After the solution gets cool, collect the liquid in a jug.
- Apply the solution on your hair while rinsing it and massage it for at least 3-5 minutes.
- Repeat the process on the alternate days.
Shikakai is considered as high in antioxidants which helps in strengthening scalp health as well as triggering hair growth. It is also considered as one of the best ingredient for to treat hair loss solution as it also retains the natural oil from your hair. It also helps in countering dandruff and makes your hair more attractive and manageable.
- Make a paste of dried shikakai powder with water and set it aside.
- After rinsing your hair with water apply the shampoo on it.
- Wash it with the help of water after rinsing it for 5 minutes with the shampoo.
- Do it regularly on the alternate days.
This ayurvedic herb, which is also known as Indian Winter Cherry, is most famous for its ability to counter hair loss problems. Ashwagandha helps in controlling cortisol, which is a hormone triggers hair loss in the body, and helps in countering baldness. It also helps in increasing scalp circulation by boosting antioxidant activities. Apart from controlling dandruff, it also helps in producing melaning, an important substance for hair growth.
- Make a thick paste of ashwagandha powder, amla powder and water.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp as well as hair and leave it for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Wash it away with shampoo.
- Do it for three times a week.
This herb is helpful in promoting hair growth and strengthening the health of hair. By providing nourishment to the roots, brahmi also promotes new follicle growth. Apart from countering dandruff, it also helps in solving itchiness of the scalp. It gives an extra layer of protection to the hair and makes them shiny and strong. It also helps in removing split ends.
- Make a consistent mixture by combining dried brahmi, amla and ashwagandha powder with half cup of yogurt.
- Apply the mixture from the roots to the top of your hair.
- Leave it for an hour.
- With the help of lukewarm water and the shampoo, wash it off.
- Repeat the process thrice a week.
Methi or fenugreek, also highly helpful in improving scalp health and also helpful in removing dandruff. This household herb is one of the best solution to counter baldness.
- Make a powder of methi by roasting it on the pan.
- Make a thick paste of it by adding some water.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and leave it for 10-20 minutes.
- Wash it away with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it for twice a week.
According to the ayurveda, aloe vera helps in cleansing the body system from within. Apart from that it also highly helpful in promoting hair health, scalp health as well as boosts hair growth.
- Make a mixture of pure aloe vera gel, coconut oil and honey in a bowl.
- Leave it for 30 minutes after applying it on the scalp.
- Wash it away with lukewarm water.
- Repeat for at least 1-2 times per week.
Although countering the problem of hair growth is sometimes difficult and requires lot of patience, these ayurvedic tips or ayurvedic treatment for baldness can prove highly useful in gaining your hair back and get rid of baldness.
Read Also: Ayurvedic Medicine For Depression