If you have to give up on your temptation to wear nice clothes, trendy mini skirts just because your thighs are not toned and if you get rid of it and need your thighs in shape, then you have landed on the correct place. Apart from regular exercises there are ways to reduce thigh fat at home. Although intense workout helps you in losing thigh fat, you will be getting more accurate results if you follow the ways in this article along with your workout session. These ways are totally natural and you just need not to worry of any side effects.
We have brought you a list of some of the important ways to reduce thigh fat at home for you so that you can get yourself toned thighs to flaunt in front of others. Here is the list.
Also Read: 8 Healthy Foods To Eat During Menstruation
Natural ways to reduce thigh at home
This home remedy has been considered as of the best thigh fat reducer available at home. This natural herb not only removes excessive fats from your thighs, but it also helps in flushing out toxins from your body. It helps in bringing your thighs in shape by boosting the metabolism.
- Add 4 tbsp of lemon juice to a glass of warm water.
- Mix 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper powder as well as grated ginger in the solution.
- Drink it immediately by mixing it properly.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day for better results.
According to the experts, coffee helps in tightening the skin by promoting blood circulation. It is also rich in antioxidants, which helps in reducing the accumulation of fat in the thigh area. It also helps you in providing you toned as well as smooth thighs, apart from making them slim.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey to a 1 tbsp of coffee grounds and mix it in a small bowl.
- After mixing it well, apply the mixture on your thighs.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and scrub it with wet hands.
- With the help of warm water rinse it well.
- Use it everyday before taking bath for better results.
3Coconut oil massage
Apart from offering various health benefits, coconut oil also helps in fat reduction due to presence of fatty acids in it which helps in reducing the fats from the body. As it has ability to enter into the body quickly, it helps in regulating blood circulation.
- Warm a 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a bowl.
- Apply it on the thighs and massage it well for 2 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water after leaving it for 5-10 minutes.
- Repeat the remedy everyday to reduce fat from your thighs.
4Apple Cider Vinegar
Rich in magnesium as well as calcium, Apple cider vinegar or more commonly abbreviated as ACV helps in removing toxins from the body. Apart from breaking down the fat, it also helps in reducing fat accumulation on your thighs.
- Mix 1 tbsp of olive oil to 2 tbsp of ACV in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture gently on your thighs and massage for 2 minutes.
- Leave it for around 30 minutes and after that wash it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it for twice a day.
Apart from these home remedies, there are few exercises which you also can add into your workout to tone up your thighs. Physical activity is of course essential to reduce weight. These simple as well as easy but challenging and effective exercises will help you in getting the attractive thighs. Additionally, you can try them at your home and need not to go any gym.
Exercises to reduce thigh fat at home
This is an effective exercise to reduce belly fat which you can try at home. You will only need a chair as well as a pillow to perform this exercise.
- Keeping your feet rested on the floor bend your knees and sit on the chair.
- By keeping pillow in between your thighs, try to squeeze it by exhaling.
- Be in the position for at least 1 minute and then start normal breathing.
- Perform this exercise daily with at least 10 repetitions to get better results.
This is again an effective way to reduce accumulated fat from your body. Unlike the regular push ups this is done while sitting on the chair which makes it easy to do. It produces better results, however.
- Sit on a chair with your feet resting on the floor.
- Keep your palms on the floor beside your thighs.
- Try to push your knees outwards and remember to keep your hands steady.
- Hold the position for a minute.
- Repeat it for 15 times daily for better results.
3.Extend your legs
This simple exercise also helps in reducing accumulated fat from your body and brings them into a shape.
- Sit on the chair and rest your feet on the floor.
- Keep your palms on the chair and take a deep breath.
- While you exhale, extend your right leg forward and be in a position for 30 seconds while holding your breath.
- Inhale while bringing the leg down to the floor.
- Repeat the procedure for your left leg as well.
- Do 10 repetitions daily to get slimmer thighs.
It is a pose from yoga which helps in toning up your thighs and reduces fat accumulation in the thigh area.
- Lay on your stomach on the floor.
- Keep your palms beside your shoulders.
- Push your torso up with your vision straight.
- Push your butt up in the air to bring yourself in the position of letter ‘A’.
- Hold the position for 30 seconds and bring yourself back to normal.
- Repeat for 10 times per day to reduce fats from thighs.
One of the most popular exercise to tone up your thighs, squats are equally effective. Performing squats every day will help in reducing fat from thigh area. Additionally, it also helps in strengthening your thighs.
- Stand straight and hold your hands in front with palms facing down.
- Bend your knees slowly until your back reaches your ankles.
- Remember to keep your feet as well as hands steady.
- Hold the position for a minute and bring yourself back to normal.
- Do it for at least 10-15 times daily.
Follow these ways to reduce thigh fat at home and to get tight, slim as well as attractive thighs.
Read Also: 5 Ways To Make Your Menstrual Cycle Regular
By Prajakt K.