Air pollution may be defined to be the insaturation of the air with particles, biological mass and other damaging chemicals and substances. The cause of countless diseases and allergies, some of which are even fatal. Moreover the extensive damage to the environment is what is more detrimental to the cause, as the earth is supposed to outlast us humans, or so they say. From the minutest of organism, deep seated in their sea beds to the remains of mammoths and the dinosaurs. No occupant of the Earth could be said to have been spared by the scourge of air pollution.
The world over, among various societies, air pollution has been a major problem. Indoor air pollution and urban air quality may be said to be the two of the most concerning issues that mankind is facing today. Not to forget the polluting of the desolate parts of the oceans, and deforestation of far flung woods. Which all leads to melting of glacial ice, where no man may ever set their foot yet it leads to the rising of the ocean levels and submerging of shore lines, most of which happen to be hot spots of habitation centers. As long back as 2012, just pollution of air is said to have killed as many as 7 million people, in one single year. In this publication we present ways to reduce air pollution, to protect your health.
Ways To Give Back To the Earth’s Atmosphere
1. The green canopy that the residents of our planet is bestowed with must be protected at all cost. It is not about planting a tree in a pot. It in fact boils down to a square foot of green cover that the earth possesses, if we are to tackle the kind of pollution that our industries and automobiles, to begin with produce, and still provide the city dwellers with some fresh air to breath from time to time.
2. More than planting, thin lines of trees along roadsides, and leaving them to their destiny, the authorities must focus on developing green belts around densely populated regions, just like all major or otherwise mediocre cities have existed along industrial belts, since the dawn of the revolution. With respect to the green belts, strict restrictions must be placed regarding the establishment of high rise buildings or industries.
Also Read: Benefits of Planting Trees
3. There needs to be a major redesign done to the automobile engines, and the change introduced among the common masses fast. The emission levels need to be measured in minute decimals, and responsibility taken if mankind needs to make it count. Sharing of vehicles and public transportation must be encouraged, specially among the youth.
Indoor air pollution and urban air quality may be said to be two of the most concerning issues that are facing mankind today. Not to forget the polluting of the desolate parts of the oceans, and deforestation of far flung woods. Which all leads to melting of glacial ice, where no man may ever set their foot, yet it leads to the rising of the ocean levels and submerging of shore lines, most of which happen to be hot spots of habitation centers.
4. Age old techniques which incorporate the burning of non renewable resources like coal and diesel must be done away with and fast. The railway steam engine, been an example.
5. Even stricter regulation must be imposed on the setting up of industrial belts or individual units for that matter. Their safe proximity to residential areas must be stringently maintained.
6. The latest technology in furnaces must be made popular, so as to put a check on the amount of toxins that we release out into the atmosphere.
7. Adequate Preventive measures must be taken to prevent the occurrence of wild forest fires, which are capable of wiping out huge spaces of green cover from the surface of the earth. The protection of the forests is of the utmost importance to mankind.
8. Industries should be made aware of, and subsequently enforced to adapt pollution control measures.
9. The indigenous population must be educated on the subject of air pollution, and cheap to free tools must be made available for them to join the cause.
10. A combined effort must be put from public as well as the private sector.
NOTE:We inform you that we are not owner of any of the products, images or any other products displaying on our website. But all the articles are written by us and we owned them. If you found any image or product that found under your copyrights then please feel free to CONTACT US. We will remove that image or product as soon as possible. All the images are collected from Google.