A parasitic infection or parasitosis is caused and transmitted by parasites in our system. These parasitic diseases affect almost all living beings including plants and animals. It may be difficult to ascertain if you are infected with parasites but a few of their signs are gastritis or other refluxes which are very frequent, Hormonal imbalances, weight loss, itching in the vaginal area, pain in the abdomen, bowel imbalance, diarrhea and vomits and even get fatal for some. The main causes for parasitic infections is contaminated food or water.
Best parasite cleanse diet or anti parasite diet:
Parasite cleanse diet is probably the best preventive and curative way to treat parasite borne infections in our body. They not just remove and kill unwanted parasites but also keep the body prevented from any further parasitic attack. Consume the below herb and Ayurveda spice rich parasite cleansers for at least 2 months for getting rid of all infections:
Garlic is a natural anti-parasitic and antibiotic herb addition in our foods. It helps in enriching bowel movements and also detox entire bowel mechanism. Garlic is the most effective herb which can cleanse our entire system. Garlic is known to kill over 60 types of fungus and 30 types of bacteria in our body.
They also kill parasites and prevent secondary infections arising from them. Parasite toxins cause oxidation in our body, and garlic is a great anti-oxidant which helps in eliminating them all. The most active contents in garlic which kill parasites are allicin and ajoene.
These kills amoebas and all single celled infection causing microorganisms. When garlic is chopped the enzyme alliinase acts on chemical alliin, producing allicin. Use garlic crushed or juiced always for these amazing benefits.
2- Herbs like Wormwood, clove, black walnut hulls:
All these herbs help in cleansing the gut region and our belly track effectively. They contain a certain enzyme which converts into parasite cleansing substances within our body. Thus helping in the best parasite cleanse. Anti parasite diet can have all these herbal spices and this can be a routine meal ingredient as it will help in promoting health and wellness by keeping parasites away.
3- Cucumber Seeds:
Cucumber seeds have been used from decades to treat tapeworm in the digestive tract. Also, cucumber seeds are dried and its powder is used as a preventive for tapeworm infection in the belly. Additionally, you can use cucumber smoothie with the whole cucumber added to ingredients which makes it a great parasite cleansing essential food.
Also, Read: Best Ways to Use Cucumber for Acne
4- Papaya seeds:
Though the whole fruit is beneficial to treat parasites but papaya seeds have magical benefits for the gut region. A mixture of honey and papaya seeds is factually found to clear out stools of parasites. Just ferment the fruit and seeds in apple cider vinegar for one day before consuming papaya seeds, now consume 8 ounces of this in a day along with a few ounces of vinegar solution brine.
Pineapple is rich in an anti-parasitic enzyme called bromelain which kills tapeworm infection in our gut region. This bromelain strips the skin off tapeworm thus killing it. Some researchers suggest a 3 day fast with pineapple kills tapeworm infection in the body.
8- Cranberry juice:
Unsweetened cranberry juice works amazing for killing parasites in our body. They contain gut friendly enzymes which act upon parasites and thus inhibiting their growth and multiplication, eventually killing them.
Also, Read: Cranberry Juice for Yeast Infection
9- Coconut oil:
Coconut oil is the magic potion for all skin and health ailments. Coconut oil contains 50% saturated fats, which converts to a substance which helps in killing parasites, yeast and other pathogens in our gut.
10- Essential Oils for Parasites Cleanse:
Essential oils help in curing inter critters caused from parasites. Parasites are microorganisms which thrive on our body and food sucked from our internal walls. Food grade oregano oil, clove oil and castor oil are the 3 essential oils for parasite cleanse which are truly beneficial to prevent and cure.
11- Fennel Seeds Tea:
Fennel seeds tea is a mild laxative which helps in strengthening the bowel mechanism. They flush the parasites out along with fluids and thus preventing and curing infections in our body.
12- Fermented Foods and Probiotics:
Probiotics and fermented foods contain active bacteria which help in killing parasites in our system. Also, these probiotics if consumed regularly ensure the gut health and increase the immunity of our body.
How to Get Rid of Parasites by Avoiding Foods that Trigger more Parasitic Infections:
Yes, there are certain food items which accelerate the growth of parasites in our body. These must be contained or stopped from our diet completely. For they will further severe the gut situation. Check how to kill parasite by avoiding a few food items like:
Sugar is the main food for parasites which they use for growth and replication.
2- Processed foods:
Processed foods do not support immune health and thus they trigger more parasitic infections.
3- Wheat and gluten:
Glutens specially wheat breaks down into sugar quickly thus triggering parasitic growth and multiplication in our body
4- Pork and other contaminate meats:
Pork is known to be the most contaminated meat and also some other meats may not be fresh and free from parasitic infections everywhere. So beware when consuming them outside.
Alcohol inhibits the immune system functionality thus triggering parasitic multiplication. Also, it dehydrates the body too quickly thus leaving parasites to feed upon the gut line.
Parasite cleansing through physical activities and yoga:
Natural parasite cleanse is typically an ongoing process, you can not proceed it for a few days and expect good results, rather keep on proceeding with this diet to prevent yourself from any parasitic infection. Check out some yoga and exercise poses for parasite cleansing:
1- Plank Pose:
Lank pose works on full body balance and core strength enrichment. Keep holding on to this plank pose for a few minutes 3-5 times a day and see the benefits it brings in killing parasites in our body
- Lie down with wrists directly under your shoulders
- Lift your shoulders high forming a 45-degree angle with your toe tips on ground and head slant high above on ground
- Spread fingers and press through your forearms
- Look down between your hands
- Keep thighs lifted and your hips must not sink down
- Draw pelvic muscles towards spine
- Now press front of your things upwards
- Hold this pose and breath normally
2- Revolved abdomen or supine twist:
This pose helps in stretching and flexing the internal organs specially the gut region thus enriching and strengthening it.
- Lie on your back with your knees towards your chest
- Take deep breaths
- Set arms towards shoulder level at sides
- Turn up your palms, now sweep your knees right and draw them towards your right elbow
- Stretch left arm opposing your legs just making a twist
- Now exhale and revolve your abdomen towards left away from the knees
- Keep low back strong and hold for a minute
3- Tree Pose:
Tree pose helps is a strong balancing pose which helps in centralizing the energy in our body and also helping in harnessing it for parasite cleanse within our body.
- Stand in mountain pose
- Now lift right feet to touch inner thigh of left feet and the entire weight of your body on the left foot. Rest hands on hips and elongate tailbone towards floor
- Join hands towards your chest
- Hold to one minute and repeat with another feet
Pranayama is a formal practice of controlled breathing to cleanse and sooth the system.
- Sit in cross legged position either overlapped or straight up
- Rest one hand on belly and another on rib cage
- Close eyes and breath deeply
- Feel the deep belly movements as you inhale and exhale
- Keep proceeding and focus for at least 5 minutes
Natural Ways on How to Kill Parasites:
Parasite cleanse diet is just a daily dose for our health and wellness, as it contains all rich and strengthening ingredients. With natural parasite cleanse you reduce the chances of any contamination food causing parasitic infections in your system. Also some important fundamentals you must take note of for human parasite cleanse are:
- Cleanse the system quite often by consuming food items which help in keeping parasites at bay
- Exercise regularly as it strengthens our body externally and also internally thus keeping parasitic infections at bay
- Limit animal products as they are known to be worst contaminated with parasitic infections
- Eat raw plant based foods but wash them thoroughly before consuming as many of them may contain parasitic microorganisms
- Go for water based detox at least once a month where you just consume around one gallon water a day for 3-5 days. This will help in shedding off toxins from our body.
Share ahead and keep writing us, we love hearing from you!