Oats soup is a fiber-rich soup which aid in weight loss. This soup is nutritious, healthy, and tasty. Garlic adds a good flavor and aroma to this soup. Oats helps to reduce cholesterol and high blood sugar. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 2 tsp- Finely Chopped Garlic
- 1 cup -Chopped and Boiled Mixed Vegetables (French Beans, Carrot and Cauliflower)
- 1 tsp- Oil
- 1/4 cup- Finely Chopped Onions
- 2 tbsp- Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp- Chopped Coriander
- 3cups- Water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add garlic and onions.
2. Cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add the mixed vegetables, 3 cups of water, salt, and pepper.
4. Mix it well.
5. Cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
6. Add the oats and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a minute.
7. Serve hot.
NOTE:We inform you that we are not owner of any of the products, images or any other products displaying on our website. But all the articles are written by us and we owned them. If you found any image or product that found under your copyrights then please feel free to CONTACT US. We will remove that image or product as soon as possible. All the images are collected from Google.