Acne is the most common skin problem which currently and a large number of people are suffering with it across the globe. Although the problem of acne may appear in adolescence, adult people may also experience it at some point of time in their life. The problem of chest acne is also a lot more common and you need to do something effective to get rid of it. The chest acne can be treated with the effective treatment of body acne.
Here we have tried to provide all the important information about the chest acne along with its causes, treatment as well as prevention. Read on to know more about the major natural home remedies to get rid of chest acne.
What are the Causes of Chest Acne?
There are various different reasons through which you can get the problem of chest acne. It is important to know about the various reasons behind the cause of chest acne. Some of the major reasons are listed below.
1. Sleep Deprivation
One of the major cause of the formation of body acne is a lack of sleep. Not taking enough sleep may raise the risk of lack of recovery of skin. This may trigger the development of acne on the skin.
2. Unhealthy diet
A balanced diet not only is helpful for proper growth and development but also for the healthy and glowing skin. Consumption of unhealthy foods may clog the skin pores and may cause the development of acne.
Taking too much stress can also be the reason behind the development of acne on your skin. Although the professional stress is controllable, emotional or the family stress may cause various health problems.
So it is important to make healthy lifestyle changes not only to eliminate acne from the skin but also to lead a healthy life without any health issues. Fortunately, the problem of chest acne can be removed with the help of some natural home remedies which are useful in treating acne.
How to Get Rid of Acne Fast?
Some of the major home remedies to get relief from chest acne are listed below.
Different Home Remedies for Chest Acne
Oatmeal is important for skin treatment as it absorbs all the oil which is left on the skin. It also helps in cleaning the pores and eliminating all the dirt and impurities.
- Cook some oatmeal
- Add some honey along with lemon juice in it.
- Apply it on the chest acne and rinse it gently.
- Leave it for around 30 minutes○ Rinse it again with the help of warm water.
2. Lemon Juice
The acidic nature of lemon juice is highly useful in providing amazing treatment to the chest acne. Lemon is also important as cleanses all the dirt which has been left on the pores since a long time.
- Half cut the lemon and rinse it on the chest acne.
- Leave the lemon juice applied on the chest acne for 2-3 hours.
- Wash the area properly.
- Repeat the procedure around 2-3 times a day.
3. Baking soda
Baking soda is amazing in exfoliating the skin and it also helps in eliminating the pores completely. Along with this, baking soda also contains anti-inflammatory properties which helps in reducing the acne.
- Mix some water in the baking soda
- Make a paste of it and apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it on the acne for around 10-15 minutes.
- With the help of warm water, rinse it off.
- Repeat it for around two times every week.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an amazing natural remedy in treating acne. It is also helpful in balancing the pH level of the skin. It becomes highly difficult for the bacteria to penetrate the skin when it is alkaline.
- Take a cotton ball
- Soak it into a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Rub the cotton ball on the chest acne.
- Leave it overnight or for the period of 30 minutes.
- Clean it with the help of a freshwater.
5. Cinnamon and Honey
Cinnamon is also helpful in getting rid of acne as it contains important antimicrobial properties which are helpful in eliminating all the harmful bacteria which may cause inflammation. Using honey with the cinnamon is also helpful as honey is a natural antibiotic.
- Wash the entire chest area properly and dry it.
- Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder by mixing it in equal amounts.
- Apply it on the chest area and leave it for around 15-20 minutes.
- Remove it with water and let it dry.
Diet to Prevent Acne on Chest
Consumption of balanced diet is considered highly necessary when it comes to the chest acne treatment. The diet which is given below may help you to get rid of body acne or chest pimples.
- Almond milk and gluten free cereal
- Shake of banana along with rice powder, almonds, quinoa, peanut butter and small amounts of blueberries.
- Boiled chicken breast with whole wheat
- Waffles, gluten free
- Flour tortilla with homemade pinto beans
- Few almonds
- Pain bagel
- Jelly sandwich with peanut butter
- Rice noodles, gluten free
- Sweet potatoes with chicken dinner
- Carrots with brown basmati rice
It is recommended to eat any one of it in the dinner.
Tips to prevent chest acne
Follow some of the important tips listed below to prevent the problem of chest acne.
- Take shower every day. This is helpful in eliminating all the bacteria from the surface of the skin. It is also recommended to use exfoliation regularly.
- Always wear clothes made up of cotton or natural fibers, especially during summer. This is helpful in keeping the sweat away from the clothes.
- Also, try to change your sweaty clothes immediately and wipe all the sweat on the chest with the help of a towel. Wipe the sweat from other parts of the body as well such as your back.
- Do not scratch the area when you are trying to get rid of acne. According to the experts healing on the chest does not occur quickly compared to the face. Scars can also form on the chest area quickly. It is recommended to use the salicylic gel right after getting a shower to get rid of acne development.
- Apply oregano oil, which is a natural acne-causing bacteria killer. It also triggers drying in the acne and allows it to heal quickly.