Most of the people have eyesight problem in the present days. It may be due to hereditary problem or strain. Studying in dim light and late night, watching TV for long hours, working for long hours on a system or hereditary factors may affect the eyesight. The main problem is we cannot avoid technology, then how can we give relaxation to our eyes? There are various natural ways and amazing tips to relax the eyes.
Natural Tips to Relax the Eyes
- As soon as you wake up, wash the eyes with cold water at least 4-5 times a day and while washing keep your eyes open. By doing this, you will get clean and relax free eyes.
- Whenever your eyes feel tired, then close it for some times and take a deep breath and give relaxation to it.
- Roll your eyes to give relax to the eye muscles. Close your eyes while rolling. Do it for 5-6 times a day.
- Have a small quantity of oil on your palm and rub the palms for a few seconds to generate heat. Place the palms on your eyes for a few seconds, and then open your eyes. By this your eyes will feel good, relaxed and stress free.
- Take a wide open container full of water. Dip your face into it and open your eyes and roll it for a few seconds. Do this process up to the time you can dip your face in the water. It will clean your eye muscles and improve the eyesight.
- Keep your computer screen at least 5-6 inches away from the eyes. Keep its brightness and color according to your convenience so that it does not affect your eyes.
- While working on the computer, after every half an hour takes a break to relax your eyes.
- Use protective screen on the computer. It will protect your eyes from the radiations of a computer.
- Do eye stretching exercises daily in the morning, like acupressure. Regular eye exercises can improve eye strain, improve blood circulation of the eyes, make the muscles of the eye more flexible, and improve focus and concentration.
- Take a pen or pencil and hold it horizontally in front of your face. Focus continuously on it. Slowly, bring the object nearer to your eyes, until you get a clear focus on it. Then move the object further from your eyes.
- Take at least 7-8 hours of sleep daily.
- Wear protective glasses while working on the computer and going out in the sun. It will protect your eyes from strain.
- Use eye drops to keep your eyes lubricated and to prevent from dryness.
- Dip the towel in warm water and squeeze it. Lie in a comfortable position and keep the towel on the eyes. Repeat it for 5-6 times. It prevents eyes from dryness and reduces the pain in the eyes.
Know about: Tips for eye makeup
By: Shaveta Kandhari